It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
General Regulations and policies Hotel & Casino Dunama
All persons staying at the Hotel Dunama, during their stay, will be subject to these regulations, which are considered a contract of adhesion that must be complied with. Otherwise, the Management reserves the right of admission and stay.
- All guests are obliged to wear a bracelet and to check-in and check-out at the time of their arrival at the hotel and departure at the end of their reservation, respecting the check-in and check-out times. Check-out time is 11:00 am with no exceptions, in case of a later check-out time an additional night's stay will be charged. Check-in time is 3:00 pm.
- It will be the obligation of the client to pay the extra amounts of their stay at the time that the hotel administration requires it.
- It is not allowed the access to the hotel rooms to external visitors. If this situation is detected, a charge of $100 USD per person will be made to the client's account. In case that external people would like to enjoy the services and common areas of the hotel, it is necessary to make a Day Pass cancellation at the front desk, short of $15 USD per adult and $10 USD per child over 2 years old.
- If you wish to extend your stay we invite you to let the reception know in advance (subject to availability).
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times and their owner is responsible for picking up after them.
- Pets are not allowed in the restaurant area of the hotel, in the pool beds, or in the bungalow beds.
- The use of cigarettes or vapes is not allowed in the common areas of the hotel.
- Each client is responsible for any damage and/or harm caused by him or his pet to himself, other guests, employees, or hotel equipment and infrastructure, and is obliged to pay the corresponding indemnification or compensation.